At some point when you have kids it crosses your mind that someday you're going to have to bribe them to clean their rooms. Should I bribe them with money? Toys? Treats/snacks? What would work best? In the Visentine house things work differently.
Last week I was working on a bribe to get the girls to clean their room. And it worked! The bribe: taking a shower. I actually bribed my kids to clean their room by telling them that they could take a shower. Killed two birds with one stone. SWEET!
So tonight I used a new bribe. Here's the story... My kids LOVE to clean. Well, clean anything other than their room. They love it so much that sometimes they get in trouble for cleaning too much. Crazy, I know. Tonight they were both trying to do the dishes, but I was trying to get them ready for bed. So I bribed them. I told them that if they clean their room tomorrow they can help me do the dishes. I should have had the camera ready for the excited expressions on their faces. Hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOL...that's awesome!! I wish those kinds of bribes would work on my girls!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had thought to bribe them to clean my house while they were here. Wonder if they would be up to cleaning out the storage bedroom. I'll work on that next time they're here! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteNana
2 Thumbs Up On That One! Hehe! WTG Mom! Now, You're Thinkin'! That's Great That They Love It So!
ReplyDeleteDude - send them over to my house, they'd be in Heaven with the amount of cleaning they could do. lol
ReplyDelete