I'm convinced that Ashley really loves the color pink, she loves it so much that she has Pink Eye :(.
My poor baby looks so miserable, but she's just as sweet as always. This morning she woke up and couldn't open her eyes. After a few minutes she managed to get a little peep hole of sight and tried watching tv until I was able to clean her up. Not one bit of fussing from Ash though. I couldn't believe it.
Right now she's singing a song and taking pictures with her sister's camera. Shhh, don't tell Rissa.


poor poor baby girl! Iw ant to buy her a pink tutu & a big ole slurpee so she'll feel a bit better
ReplyDeleteAwww...she looks so sad!! Poor girl! I hope she gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pitiful sight. I feel so sorry for her. She's really a trooper not fussing. Must get that from her Mom cause she sure doesn't get it from me. ha ha!
ReplyDeleteTell her Nana loves her and hopes those gorgeous brown eyes get better real soon.
Love
Nana