Friday, April 9, 2010

Seasonal allergies are the devil

Well, it's Rissa's turn now. Two days ago she vomited several times due to drainage from her allergies. Today she's suffering from a bad headache, ear ache and sore throat. She's been napping for several hours, which VERY unlike her. This is the kid that hasn't napped since I was 8 months pregnant with Ashley. I really wish I could make her feel better, it's heartbreaking to see your sweet child feeling so crummy.

Paul and I are feeling it too, but Ash seems to be doing better. I never experienced allergies before moving to Texas, and it sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that sounds terrible! I hope she gets better soon! We have so much pollen here there is a layer of yellow dust on all of the cars, etc. I've never seen it before this year so it must be especially bad this year.

    ReplyDelete