Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No booty shorts

I've been making a point whenever I go shopping with the girls to pick out modest clothing. No short skirts or shorts, no bathing suits that show too much tummy... etc. We went to a resale shop today and both girls made me proud. Rissa went into the dressing room and tried on a few skirts that she picked out herself. At one point I asked her to come out so I could see what she was wearing. She wouldn't even open the door and said "it's too short, I'm putting something else on" :). Later on I picked out a skirt for Ash to look at, it was in the wrong section so it was too small and too short for her. She said "Mom, it's too short" :). I was telling Paul about it tonight and then Ashley pipes up "we don't wear booty shorts". LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! You trained them right...let's pray it sticks with them into the teenage years! :)

    ReplyDelete