Friday, April 23, 2010

I give in

Paul bought a GPS for me and I've resisted using it because I already know where most places are around town. And I feel that if I used a GPS all the time I wouldn't know how to get to places without it. BUT... I promised Paul I'd use it, so I turn it on to tell me where red light cameras are and to tell me what the speed limit is. Today I finally used it the way it was meant to be used... and it was AWESOME! I'm totally loving it. The only problem with using it is that when the GPS gives me directions I have to thank it each time otherwise Ashley gets very mad at me. My manners are horrible according to her standards. lol!

2 comments:

  1. You better get your manners in order, Missy!
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness Ash has good manners - she can take up the slack for you! LOL

    ReplyDelete