Friday, May 7, 2010

When Rissa grows up

We were driving on the freeway today and saw a horse trailer driving in front of us. I point it out the the girls and Rissa says that all she can see is horse butts. I try to assure her that there are in fact two whole horses in the trailer. Rissa tries to convince me that it's a trailer full of horse butts that are being delivered to horses that need new butts. I asked her if she wants to be a horse butt transplant doctor and she said "Yes".

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA...that's hilarious!! I hope those kinds of doctors make a ton of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Funny Girl! She Would Fit Right In Around Here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. minimal bleeding, good pay, brush their pony hair, pick your own hours...I'd say that would be a good professional to look into :)

    ReplyDelete