Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yeah... that wasn't allergies.

So what I thought was allergies was actually a slow painful death, also known as the flu. Paul, Rissa & I have been so sick over the past week. I don't think I've been this sick in 10 years. And Ashley has pink eye again. Her antibiotics didn't knock it out so she's on a stronger antibiotic now.

I've noticed that anytime Ashley isn't feeling well our dog, Molly, is right by her side the entire time. Licking her, snuggling with her and giving tons of attention to Ash. They are SO stinkin' cute together and BFFs.

I'm hoping that next week will be a total 180 of this week and last week.

Now to get this house cleaned up.

3 comments:

  1. *Hugs* I hope everyone is feeling better. When it rains it pours, I tell ya. No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing all of you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are all feeling better! Your dog is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete